An experienced Project Manager is required to support the delivery of our Heritage Lottery funded project ‘Connect 2 Nature Braunton’ proposed by the North Devon Environmental Trust. You will be responsible for the planning and execution of the project, reporting to Trustees and the Project Steering Group and ensuring delivery of the project plan by employees and specialist contractors. Duties include planning, designing, executing and monitoring aspects of the project. The Project Manager must have experience of delivering environmental engagement and interpretation projects with experience of working on Heritage Lottery or other funded projects. You must be qualified in PRINCE 2 / Agile Practitioner or equivalent working experience.
Responsibilities and Outputs of Service include:
- Set up project management monitoring system following the project plan using online software such as Monday.com
- Weekly standardised meetings with project coordinator to check on progress, delivery and outputs against milestones. Work with the coordinator to identify any project blockers and support their resolution
- Maintain risk register and identify any issues brining them to the attention of Trustees and the Steering Group which could impact project delivery
- Regular meetings with the Steering Group, Trustees and Treasurer to identify project requirements, delivery timelines and costs
- Overview of the project plan and business case to guide staff members and project teams and revising based on changing needs and requirements
- Identifying and assigning project tasks
- Monitoring project performance to ensure timely delivery
- Compiling and submitting project status reports to Steering Group, Trustees and other stakeholders
- Working effectively with relevant stakeholders for efficient project implementation
- Developing excellent leadership, customer relations and communication skills to liaise effectively with all project stakeholders
- Ensure requirements of Heritage Lottery Fund such as reporting, funding claims, stakeholder engagement, outcomes and acknowledgement of the grant.
Remote contractors considered but some in person meetings expected.
Project Contract Price: £15,600 (inc. VAT) Estimated Delivery Time : 0.5 days/ week
Project Timeline September 2022 – November 2024
Please apply with your CV and method statement to Martin Batt, Trustee, by 5th September 2022.